Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the air fryer basket
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cut each potato in half then cut each half into about 4 wedges. Make sure that they are about the same size so they cook evenly.
- Place into a large bowl, cover with hot water, and let soak for 15 minutes. This ensures that you get potato wedges that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- Drain the potatoes then pat dry with paper towels. Dry the bowl as well and return the potatoes to the bowl.
- Drizzle the wedges with oil then season with salt. Toss to coat.
- Lightly brush the air fryer basket with oil to prevent sticking and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer wedges to the basket. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with black pepper before serving.